Lime Essential Oil:
Lime is a hybrid citrus fruit, scientifically known as Citrus aurantifolia, belongs to Rutaceae family (citrus family), Lime is a evergreen tree which is typically round, lime green and having 3-6 centimeter in diameter & growing between 6 to 13 feet in height containing acidic juices a vesicles. Lime tree is short, bushy and has dark green leaves with white blossoms and green oval fruit. It is native to Southeast Asia and also cultivated in Egypt, Asia etc. Lime oil stimulates refreshing properties.
We AOS are leading manufacturer, exporter, and bulk supplier of lime oil from India. Our company owns state-of-art manufacturing facility where variety of oils are processed while making sure that they do not lack nutritional content. We are situated in Ghaziabad, India. We have been catering to clients worldwide by providing them with Essential Oils and other products of the finest quality while keeping in mind that the prices are competitive and affordable. We provide our products in a vast variety of package sizes so as to meet the specific needs of individual clients, whether big or small. We keep on enhancing our quality standards year on year to maintain the products as per International Standards. We maintain ethicality in the production of our essential oils and other products and they are free from any kind of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
Extraction Process:Lime oil
is extracted from fresh or dried peel of lime either by cold pressing or by steam distillation method.Properties:
Lime oil is either pale yellow or light olive in color, sharp citrus smell and very sweet, fresh & tart.Blending Well With:
Lime oil is blends with Citronella
, Clary Sage, Rosemary, Lavender, Neroli and Ylang Ylang oils.Chemical Composition:
It is composed of α-pinene, β-pinene, myrecene, limonene, terpinolene, cineole, linalool, borneol, citral, neral acetate and geranyl acetate.Some Surprising Uses and Benefits of Lime Oil:
Safety and Precautions:
- It is antibacterial in nature so it helps in killings of bacteria that cause diarrhea, food poisoning, cholera and typhoid.
- It is used to tighten loose muscles and gives firmness, fitness and youth feelings.
- It is used to detoxify liver. It is used as preservative as it prevent fruits from turning brown or spoil.
- It helps in cure of infections of throat, colon, mouth, intestine, stomach and urinary system. It is used to heal or relieve skin sores, rashes, psoriasis, gangrene, open ulcers and carbuncles.
- Being an astringent, it cures toothaches, promotes good oral health and also protects teeth from falling out.
- It is used to relieve respiratory issues as it can treat bronchitis, effective against viral infections like flu, cough, cold, mumps and measles.
- The cleansing properties of pure Lime Essential Oil can also be used for making skin cleansers and face washes. Lime eliminates the dust, dirt, sweat, and excess oil from your skin pores and helps to make it soft and clean.
- Some studies have suggested that Lime Essential Oil can improve your focus and concentration.it helps kids to study better.
- Lime oil is used as ingredient in pickles, jams, sauces, squash, sorbets, desserts, beverages, cosmetics and other industrial products.
- It is also used as vaporizer as it can relieve stress, exhaustion and anxiety or calm mind.
- It is used for treatment of bleeding, cut and wounds as it promotes the coagulation of blood or contracting blood vessels so it can stop bleeding.
- It is used to wash out impurities and promote growth of new skin cells.
- It is used for household cleaners, detergents, soaps and other beauty products. It is used to remove grease spots and stickers residues on the surfaces.
- It boosts the immune system and the production of dopamine and serotonin in our body which are instrumental in alleviating anxiety.
- Avoid using in direct sunlight because lime oil is photosensitive so it can cause skin irritation and dark pigmentation.
- Excessive use of oil can cause skin sensitization.